(10) - Large Scale Demonstration Trialing of Methyl Bromide Alternatives in
(11) - Facilitating Adoption of Alternatives to Methyl Bromide in California.
(12)- Integrated Preplant Alternatives to Methyl Bromide for Almonds and Other
(13) - 2008 Area-wide Demonstration of Alternatives: Forest Nurseries in the
(14) - Methyl Bromide Alternatives for Vineyard Replant.
(15) - Methyl bromide Alternatives in Oregon and Washington Forest Tree
(16) Examination of Preplant Methyl Bromide Alternatives in a Walnut Tree
(17) - Fumigant Emissions Reduction by Using Low Permeability Film and
Thiosulfate Water Seal.
(18) - Update of Film Permeability Measurements for USDA-ARS Area-wide Research
(19) - Tree Planting SiteSpecific Fumigant Application To Control Almond
(20) - Improved Retention of a Soil Fumigant During Solid Tarp Application.
(21) - Soil Moisture Effects on Emission of Chloropicrin and Dimethyl Disulfide.
(22) - Dynamic Flux Chamber Systems for Fumigant Emission Measurements.
(23) - Reducing Field-Scale Emissions of 1,3-D with Sequential Surface
(24) - Measuring Fumigant Concentrations and Persistence in Soil with PID VOC
(25) - Pest Control with California Approved Nursery Stock Certification 1,3-D
(26) - Methyl Bromide Alternatives for Raspberry Nurseries.
(27) - Methyl Bromide Fumigation Alternatives for Sweet Potato Hotbeds in
(28) - Area-wide Demonstration of Chemical Alternatives to Methyl Bromide for
Pest Control in Field-grown Ranunculus without Methyl Bromide.
(30) - Monitoring of Chloropicrin Field Emissions from Shank Applications at
Shallow and Deep Injection Sites.
(31) - Shank Designs and Soil Surface Treatments on 1,3-D Emissions in a Nursery
(32) - Reducing Field-Scale Emissions of 1,3-D with Composted Municipal
(33) - Reducing 1,3-D and Chloropicrin Emissions with Subsurface Drip and VIF.
(34) - Emissions of 1,3-Dichloropropene and Chloropicrin From Soils with Manure
Amendment and Post-Fumigation Water Treatment.
(35) - Testing Film Permeability to Fumigants Under Laboratory and Field
John /Steven Weiss
(37) - TIF (Totally Impermeable Film): An Innovative Film for Mulch, Broadcast
Fumigation and Greenhouses in Agriculture.
(38) - Properties of EVOH and TIF Films for the Reduction of Fumigant Dosage and
(39) - Paladin ฎ - Dimethyl Disulfide as a Replacement Soil Fumigant for Methyl
(40) - Promising Results in Europe with DMDS for Soil Fumigation.
Paladin as a Methyl Bromide Alternative in Tomatoes: Drip vs. Shank Application
(42) - Pesticidal Properties of Hydrogen Cyanamide: a Nonfumigant Water Soluble
(43) - Midasฎ Soil Fumigant Update Commercial Use and Results.
(44) - Expanded Field Testing & Commercial Development of Symmetryฎ Fumigant
(45) - Determining Metham Sodium lethal Dosage for Nematodes in Grower Field
(46) - Metam Combinations as Alternatives to Methyl Bromide in US-Grown
Strawberries and Mulched Vegetables.
(47) - Advancements in Emission Assessment and Dispersion Modeling Methods for
(48) - Propylene Oxide Update.
(49) - Efficacy of XRM-5162 Against Nutsedge (Cyperus Spp) in Small Plot
(50) - Strawberry and Tomato Response to Acrolein.
(51) - Drip Applied Acrolein With and Without VIF Mulch as a Methyl Bromide
Alternative in Tomatoes.
(53) - Strawberry Production In Spain: Alternatives to MB, 2008 Results.
(52) - Effects of Drip-Applied Acrolein on Natural Soil Populations of
Tricoderma and Fusarium.
(57) - Efficacy of Granular Pasteuria usage for Controlling Sting
Nematodes in Turfgrass and Golf Greens.
(55) - Pasteuria Field Studies Using Endospores to Control Sting Nematode on
(56)- Technical Progress and Commercial Launch of Pasteuria usage for
Control of Sting Nematode (Belonolaimus longicaudatus) on Turf and
(54) - Methyl Bromide Alternatives for Floriculture Production In A Problem
(58) - Steam and Heat for Soil Disinfestation.
(60) - Cucurbits Grafting as Alternative to Methyl Bromide for Cucurbits
Production in Morocco.
Jeff & Charles Smith
(61) - Grafting as a Viable Tool to Manage Major Tomato Diseases in the
Status of Grafting in Italy.
Nancy (63) - Alternative Fumigants and
Grafting for Tomato and Double-Cropped Muskmelon Production in Florida.
(64) - A
Multidisciplinary Project for Introducing Vegetable Grafting in the U. S. A..
(65) - Tolerance of Pine Seedlings to Shank-Injected Nematocides.
(66) - SEMARNAT/UNIDO Demonstrations on MB Alternatives for Strawberry In Baja
California ( Mexico), Preliminary results.
Strawberry Nurseries in Spain: Alternatives to MB, 2007 Results.
(68) - Soil Disinfestation with Steam and Solarization for Flower and
and Disinfestation Approach of Nut and Grain Products with Radiofrequency Power.
Efficacy of Vacuum/Steam Treatment of Mold Fungi in Cotton Bales.
(71)-Vacuum Treatments for California Tree Nuts.
(73)-Insect Disinfestations of Historic Artifacts by Modified Atmospheres.
(74) - EPA
Fumigation to Control Quarantine Pests in Green Coffee.
Someren Graver, Jan
Treatments with Methyl Bromide with Minimal Emissions: Is it a Possibility?
Razem a Methyl Bromide Recovering and Zero Emission Modular System.
Ken (78) QPS & Residual Gas
(79)-AFAS: Methyl Bromide and Beyond.
Automated Web-based Infrared Monitoring for Quarantine Fumigations.
(81)-Technical Efficacy, Costs and Adoption of Methyl Bromide Alternatives in
Esfenvalerate Plus Methoprene Aerosol to Control the Indianmeal Moth.
Evaluating Impact of Structural Fumigation on Pest Populations.
ProFume Update: Post Harvest Commercial Acceptance and Performance in the US.
Adoption of ProFume in Europe After the Phase Out.
(86) Multifactor Exploration of the Insecticidal Efficacy and Degradation of
Sulfuryl Fluoride in Stored Walnuts.
Sulfuryl Fluoride Against All Stages of Rust-Red Grain Beetle and Merchant Grain
to Overcome the Egg-Weakness of Sulfuryl Florida - Combinations of Control
Efficacy of Sulfuryl Fluoride to Control Ham Mites and Red-Legged Ham Beetles.
Chemical Composition of Dry Cured Hams Fumigated with Sulfuryl Fluoride.
Confirmation of Proposed Sulfuryl Fluoride Quarantine Dosages for Pinewood
(92) Sulfuryl Fluoride as a Quarantine Treatment for the Emerald Ash Borer in
Phosphine for Disinfestation of Pine Logs and Sawn Timber from New Zealand.
Phosphine Fumigation with Speedbox: Effectiveness and Advantages.
QuickPHlo-R Phosphine Fumigation System - A New, Safer Approach.
Navel Orangeworm Area-Wide Control Program.
EcO2 Low-Oxygen Disinfestation of Post Harvest Commodities,
Structures, Silos and (Export/Import) Containers.
ECO2FUME and VAPORH 3 as Methyl Bromide Alternatives.
Someren Graver, Jan
Efficacy of Ethanedinitile at Low Temperature Against Cereal Pathogens: a
Ethyl Formate Plus Methyl Isothiocyanate is a Potential Liquid Fumigate for
Propylene Oxide a Versatile Post Harvest Fumigant.
Evaluation of Combining Sulfuryl Fluoride, Propylene Oxide & CO2 for
Stored Product Insect Control.
(100) - Trap Cropping for Managing Nematodes on
Carrots in California.
Hewlett, Thomas (101)
- Germination and Infection Rate of in Vitro Pasteuria Spores on Sting
(102) - Evaluation of Six Common Peach
Rootstocks to Meloidogyne Mayagueneis.
(103) - Efficacy of Rootstocks for Control of
Meloidogne Incognita on Grafted Tomato and Cantaloupe.
(104) - Paladin (Dimethyl Disulfide) Experimental Use Permit Progress Report.
(105) - Alterbromide: Dissemination of Sustainable Alternatives to Methyl
(106) - Evaluation of Acrolein for Pest Control
(107) - Temperature Dependency of Soil
Disinfection with Low Concentration of Ethanol.
(108) - Basamid + Eptam: Replacement for Methyl
Bromide in Warm-Season Sod Production.
(109) - Effect of Anaerobic Soil Disinfestation
on Weed Seed Germination.
(110) - Dose Response of Agrobacterium
Tumefaciens to Soil Fumigants.
(111) - Suppression of Phytophthora Capsici
on Bell Pepper with Isolates of Trichoderma.
(112) - Behavior of Methyl Isothiocyanate in
Soil after Application of Metam Sodium and Metam Potasium.
(113) - 1,3-Dichloropropene (Telone): Protecting
Bystander & Worker Health.
(114) - Low Permeable Tarps Reduce Emission from
Drip-Applied Inline in a Strawberry Field Trial.
(115) - Continuous Use of Alternative Fumigants
for Three Years in Strawberries.
(116) - Chemical Alternatives of MBr for Use in
Greenhouse Grown Lettuce in Belgium.
(118) - Recycled Carbon Dioxide the Veteran &
(120) - Insect Pests in Food Plants Prior to,
During and Post Sulfuryl Fluoride or Methyl Bromide Fumigation.
(121) - Efficacy of Phosphine at Low Temperature
for Insects of Quarantine Significance.
- EcO2 Controlled Atmosphere Used to Control Insects in Sesame Seed
Back to Home Page.