Crop Guard ฎ as a Nematicide on Food Crops in South Africa.
(11) -- Multiguard Protect ฎ EC Registration for Nematode Control in Turf.
(12) Evaluation of TIF to Reduce Fumigant Emissions and the Potential to Use
Chloropicrin Emission Reduction by Using Totally Impermeable Film.
Chloropicrin and 1,3-Dichloropropene Emissions Reductions by Using Totally
Mulch Film the Leading Fumigant Emission Tool.
(16) VIF Mulches, Optimized Irrigation and Tillage Practices for Fumigant Use
in Florida Strawberry.
Chloropicrin and PCN in UK Soils Pilot Study 2010.
(18) Overview of Recent Fumigant Emissions Research.
Dissipation of Soil Fumigants Following Repeated Applications.
Comprehensive Review of Chloropicrin Field Volatility Studies.
Permeability of Tarps and the Potential Influencing Factors.
(22) - Recent Progress Made by Applicators in
Reducing Airborne Flux of Metam-Sodium: A Case Study.
Optimizing Anaerobic Soil Disinfestation for Strawberry Production in
(24) Economic Performance of Alternative Preplant Fumigation Treatments for
(25) -- Update on a Preplant Methyl Bromide Alternatives Trial in a
Walnut Replant Site.
(26) Demonstration of Low Permeability Tarp Technology in Soil Fumigation for
(27) Pacific Area-wide Program: Current Status of the California Perennial
Integrated Pre-plant Alternatives to Methyl Bromide for Almonds and Stone
(29) Fusarium and Pythium Populations after Planting in
(30) Methyl Bromide Alternatives Trials in Raspberry Nurseries.
(31) Vineyard Replant Update Pacific Area-wide Program for Methyl Bromide
(32) Facilitating Adoption of Alternatives to Methyl Bromide in California
(33) Methyl Bromide Alternatives Show Good Potential for Sweetpotato Hotbeds.
(34) Calla Lily Production without Methyl Bromide Pacific Area-wide Program
for Methyl Bromide Alternatives.
(35) Monitoring Chloropicrin under Diverse Shank Application Scenarios.
(36) USDA ARS South Atlantic Area-wide Program: Large Scale Filed
Demonstrations in Florida Strawberry 2009 -2010.
(37) Development and Implementation of Fumigant REDs Training for the
2010 Methyl Bromide Alternatives: Forest Tree Nurseries in Southern USA.
Andrew (39) Evaluation of all
Components of the 3-WAY System for Use in Central Florida Tomato.
(40) Outreach and New Approaches for Methyl Bromide Alternatives through the
USDA Area Wide Project.
(41) Yield and Water Assessment of Strawberry Production in Raised-bed
(42) USDA CREES: Methyl Bromide Transitioning in Florida Strawberry Demo
Trials 2008 -2010.
MelonCon WG ฎ and SoilGard 12 G ฎ Used in a Program as a Methyl Bromide
Utilization of Grafted Tomato Seedlings for Bacterial Wilt Resistance in Open
Multi-Institutional Public and Private Response to Risk Mitigation Measures for
(46) Assessing Crop Impact and Sting Nematode Management in Florida
Life Cycle Analysis of Pallets and Phytosanitary Treatment Methods.
(48) Sustainability of Methyl Bromide Alternatives Squash Double Crop.
(49) Sustainability of Methyl Bromide Alternatives Tomato and Pepper Initial
Atmosphere Treatments to Control Arthropod Pests of American Dry Cured Hams.
Development of Radio Frequency Treatments for Dried Pluses.
Mating Disruption for Navel Orangeworm in Central California Year 3.
(53) Problems Implementing a Systems Approach for Navel Orangeworm in
MBTOC Views, Research Needs and Myths.
Mapping Sulfuryl Fluoride Quarantine Control of Amyelois transitells
Using Multivariate Modeling.
(55) The Efficacy of Sulfuryl Fluoride Against Egg Stage of the Dried Fruit
(56) Does Sulfuryl Fluoride and Heat Combination Overcome the Egg Weakness of
Sulfuryl Fluoride as a Quarantine Treatment for Wood Products.
Sulfuryl Fluoride for Quarantine Treatment of Pinewood Nematode.
Automated Web-Based Infrared Monitoring System for Milling and Quarantine
-APHIS-PPQ Alternative Quarantine Treatment Methods Development Progress - 2010.
Ethyl Formate + CO2 Fumigation of Table Grapes for Light Brown Apple Moth.
(62) Phosphine Fumigation of Green and Yellow Kiwifruit for Quarantine.
Impact of Structural Fumigation on Pest Populations in Food Processing
Residual Efficacy of Pyrethrin-Methoprene Aerosols on Packaging Surfaces.
(65) An IPM Approach to Methyl Bromide Replacement.
Automated Structural Fumigations with Phosphine Using the Horn Diluphos System.
Methyl Bromide, Sulfuryl Fluoride and Heat: Effectiveness Against Red Flour
Update on the Commercial Acceptance of Profume Gas Fumigation.
Profume at Low Rates on Large Grain Bunkers for Complete Control.
First Commercial Sulfuryl Fluoride Cocoa Bean Fumigation in the European Union.
Profume Gas Fumigant: US and Global Regulatory Update.
Min-Goo (72) - Effect of PH3 + CO2
Mixture as a Quarantine Fumigant in Cut Flowers.
Joseph (73) - Large Scale Methyl
Bromide Recapture for QPS.
Ron (74) - Efficacy of Radiofrequency
Treatment on Asian Longhorned Beetle (ALB) and Emeral Ashborer
Yerim (75) - A Pilot Study to Apply CATTIS Against the Peach Fruit Moth,
Carposina sasakii, in Apples.
Nancy (76) - Grafting for Control of
Meloidogyne incognita on Bell Pepper, Tomato and Melons.
Michael (77) - Performance of Grafted
Tomatoes in Open Field Trials at Two Locations in Florida.
Steven (78) - A Strategy to
Sustainably Produce Strawberry without Fumigants.
Carl (79) - Using Mustard Seed Meal
to Biofumigate Strawberry Soil.
(80) - Top Ten Things to Know About Methyl Bromide: A Raspberry Nursery Survey.
Dilip (81) - Molecular Identification
and Fungicide Tolerance of Rhizoctonia from Turfgrass.
Erin (82) - Evaluation of
Alternatives to Methyl Bromide for Ornamental Crop Production in Florida.
Erin (83) - Evaluation of Steam for
Nematode and Weed Control in Cut Flower Production in Florida.
Erin (84) - Dvelopment of Anaerobic
Soil Disinfestation for Florida Vegetable and Flower Production.
Bradley (85) - Steam Disinfestation
as a Methyl Bromide Alternative in California Cut Flower Nurseries.
Thurman (86) - Chloropicrin and PCN
in UK Soils Pilot Study 2010.
Ruijun (87) - Effect of Soil Moisture
on Emissions and Behavior of Fumigants in Different Textured Soils.
Thomas (88) - Preparation for
Commercial Production of Pasteuria spp. to Control Root-Knot Nematode.
Jim (89) Evaluation of Non-Fumigant Based and Drip Applied Nematicides to
Manage Root-Knot Nematode (Meloidogyne spp.) on Yellow Squash.
Back to Home Page.